- Can I change email addresses for my contacts?
- Can I delete or remove unused contact fields?
- Can I set a send limit for how many emails a contact should receive?
- Do expired status contacts show up in import reporting?
- How are duplicate email addresses handled?
- How are unsubscribes handled?
How do I?
- How do I "test" the segment or category?
- How do I add contacts or import a .csv file?
- How do I add contacts to an existing category?
- How do I add or remove a single contact from a category?
- How do I change a single contact to unsubscribed?
- How do I change contact status through CSV import?
- What does the Re-Upload File button do in the Custom table setup?
- Can a field name in a custom table be deleted?
- How do I set a default value for a field in my custom table?
- How do I setup a picklist for a custom table field?
- How do I rename fields in my custom table?
- Understanding custom table relationships
- How do I setup Lead Scoring for URLs clicked in a specific campaign?
- Can I score contacts or leads that submit a form?
- What is Lead Scoring?
- How can I view an individual contact's Lead Score?
- Lead Scoring Overview
- How do I enable Lead Scoring in my account?
- Getting started with Basic CRM
- How do I add a Company?
- How do I add a Lead?
- How do I create a Deal?
- How do I link an existing contact to a company?
- How do I setup a pipeline?
- How can I retain a leading zero in my CSV file?
- I imported my CSV into the wrong account, what can I do?
- My CSV import error report shows "EmailAddress: Value cannot be empty". What does this mean?
- My import failed, what can I do?
- What does updated via BounceProcessor mean?
- Why do I see [TEST] mailings in a contact's mailing history?