Find and review the bounce messages received for individual recipient of your email campaigns.
- Navigate to either the Delivery Statistics or the Tracking Statistics reports. (Analytics > Campaigns)
- Click the Mailing ID# listed for a campaign.
- Click Recipient Tab on the left hand side.
- Click Rejection Messages.
- Click the dots at the top-right of the table.
- Select Export All to Excel.
By default when you export the document to Excel, only the date populates in the error message column. To view the error message:
- Right click on the top of the column.
- Choose Format cells.
- Click on the Alignment tab.
- Place a check mark next to Wrap Text.
- Click OK.
Article is closed for comments.