In addition to the public content access you gain by simply creating an InboxFlows account, you can also start collecting content from specific brands that inspire you. To do this, you'll create what is called an Inbox in the InboxFlows.com dashboard.
You can set up an unlimited number of personal inboxes, allowing you to save your favorite email design samples to:
- Review & implement into your own email templates later.
- Compare similar email types from multiple brands, and/or
- Monitor competitors with a round-up of their sent emails in an easy-to-access place.
InboxFlows also has a built-in collaboration feature for personal inboxes so that you can share saved content with your team for review & discussion.
- Login to https://inboxflows.com/ account.
- Click the “New Inbox” button, top-left.
- Name the inbox (ex. Competitors)
- Add Source #1 (ex. Mailchimp)
- Copy email address generated & use it to subscribe to email newsletters.
- Repeat source steps for all desired brands to be collected in that inbox.
Article is closed for comments.