In addition to the public content access you gain by simply creating an InboxFlows account, you can also start collecting content from specific brands that inspire you. To do this, you'll create what is called an Inbox in the InboxFlows.com dashboard.
You can set up an unlimited number of personal inboxes, allowing you to save your favorite email design samples to:
- Review & implement into your own email templates later.
- Compare similar email types from multiple brands, and/or
- Monitor competitors with a round-up of their sent emails in an easy-to-access place.
InboxFlows also has a built-in collaboration feature for personal inboxes so that you can share saved content with your team for review & discussion.
How does it work?
When you create a personal inbox, InboxFlows will generate a unique email address that can be used to subscribe to email lists. Those designs will be added to your InboxFlows account.
- We recommend that you create multiple inboxes to stay organized, and dedicate each inbox to a specific brand, industry, type of email, etc.
- Think of an inbox as a folder and custom sources as sub-folders within the inbox. For example, create an inbox titled "industry newsletters". Within the inbox, set up multiple custom sources identifying specific brands separately.
- InboxFlows works based on uniquely configured email addresses that are used to subscribe to emails. So ideally the company has a public email subscribe form. If email signup is hidden behind having to create an account, or request a quote, it’s probably not going to be a great fit.