Access millions of images with our Unsplash integration in the drag-and-drop email designer.
Open your email template or campaign then proceed to the Design step.
- Add a new image block to your layout.
- Using the drag-and-drop editor tools on the right, click on the Insert Image icon from the toolbar.
If you're editing an image box that already has an image in it, you will choose "Change Image/Attributes" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- The media library for your account will appear as a pop-up.
- Click on the "Import from Unsplash" button.
- A new pop-up will open displaying Unsplash's image library. Enter keyword(s) into the search box on the right to narrow image results.
- Click on desired image displayed then click the "Import" button at the bottom of the pop-up.
- You will return to your media library pop-up with the selected image displayed. Click the "Insert" button to insert it into the image block in your design.
The Unsplash image library is available in our drag-and-drop designers.