There may be times when you need to add one more story to your email newsletter, but you ran out of pre-built sections in the layout. You do not have to build a new section from scratch, instead you can use the Duplicate Row function.
- Open the email template or campaign.
- Navigate to the Design step to expose the drag-and-drop editor.
- Hover over the row to see three quick-action icons appear.
- Click on the "Duplicate Row" icon.
- Duplicate Row can copy only one row at a time.
- Duplicate Row cannot copy a single cell in a row, the entire row will be copied.