Clickstream tracking attribution depends on the cookie expiration. As long as the cookie remains active and not deleted, the clickstream tracking will remain active. For example, if an email link is clicked on, and then the user leaves that tab open for a week, the activity will still be attributed to that email as long as the cookies haven't expired or been deleted.
Articles in this section
- Are forms views tracked even if the visitor does not submit the form?
- Can I add a contact to a sent campaign?
- Can I export statistics for all campaigns in a Report Group?
- Can I find delivery and tracking reports for weekly insight mailings sent from my account?
- Can I get automatic email campaign tracking reports sent to me?
- Can I see individual campaign reporting even if my campaign is part of a report group or automation?
- Definitions of common statistics found in the Account Overview Report
- Definitions of common statistics reported in Tracking Statistics
- How are best and worst days for email marketing identified?
- How are opens tracked?
Article is closed for comments.