The short answer is no. The CSV importer as well as the API prohibit bulk actions to change contacts in unsubscribed status back to normal.
Articles in this section
- API Guide for Developers
- API call returns a blank email as the body of the email. Is this expected behavior?
- What is an API?
- How do I send new contacts a double opt-in confirmation message via API?
- Is there a limit to the number of API calls I can make from my account?
- Where can I find information about Delivra's API?
- What information must be included in every API call?
- How do I create an API user for my account(s)?
- How do I find my account name?
- What time zone is the API running at and what is the proper date/time format for API calls?