The short answer is no. The CSV importer as well as the API prohibit bulk actions to change contacts in unsubscribed status back to normal.
Articles in this section
- API call returns a blank email as the body of the email. Is this expected behavior?
- Can a suppression list be created via API or FTP?
- Can I remove contacts from a category via API?
- Can I use the API to change unsubscribed contacts back to normal in bulk?
- Can you edit the "Choose a different reply-to address" function to use a custom field while using an API?
- Do API calls return created or completed date?
- How can I make a variable url encoded through the API?
- How do I create an API user for my account(s)?
- How do I find my account name?
- How do I send new contacts a hello message via API?