There may be times when you do not want the recipients of your campaign to be able to edit the preference center that gets appended to the footer of an email. It is possible to accomplish this but we advise that you reach out to our Support team as it requires editing the campaign code.
Articles in this section
- Can contacts re-subscribe through a subscribe form?
- Can I add a field to my subscribe form to pass the current date?
- Can I add CSS to my subscribe form?
- Can I create a hyperlink to a form from my website?
- Can I create a pop-up subscribe form?
- Can I have more than one form on a single web page?
- Can I link an outside subscribe form to my account?
- Can I make my preference center non edit-able in a sent campaign?
- Can I setup a notification to alert my team when a form is submitted?
- Can I use fields from a custom table in my subscribe form?