When creating a form you can set up a customized message to display when the form is submitted. This message will display on-screen, as opposed to creating a custom redirect page. Follow the steps below to set up a customized message.
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard.
- Select "Forms" on the left hand menu.
- Select "Create Form" button on the top right.
- In step 1 of workflow, provide a name for your new form, and select "Subscribe" as the form type, and then select the form style: Classic, Hanging Banner, Floating Box, or Pop-up but clicking on the thumbnail for that style, then click "Save and Next" button.
- In step 2 of workflow, choose how to start the design (blank or from template). Then use the drag-and-drop editor on the right to begin adding demographic fields, images, text, buttons, and any other elements you need.
- Click on the subscribe button and navigate to the Edit tab. Scroll to the "On Submit" section. Type in a message to be displayed when the form is submitted.
- When you are finished designing the form, click "Save and Next".
- Follow the steps to export the form code to incorporate on your website.