Providing a list of options for your subscribers to pick can help you keep your data clean. You can do this with forms by either manually entering the list of values or by using a Picklist field:
- Manually adding a list of values:
- In your form, drag the field into a layout section on the left.
- While editing that section, select either Drop Down or Radio Buttons.
- Enter a value into the "Create a list" box then hit the "+" button to add your value to the available selection.
- Using a Picklist Field
- First, you will need to create a Picklist field if you do not have one already. Please see this article on how to create a Picklist field: What is a picklist?
- On your form, drag your Picklist field to a layout row on the left
- While editing that section, select either Drop Down or Radio Buttons
- Ensure that all values are checked that you want to be included as options in the form
Picklist fields can be very helpful for fields that you use often or have large lists, such as a list of states or countries.
Picklists are not compatible to use with checkboxes or open-ended text fields in Forms.
Article is closed for comments.