There are a few ways to extract this information from the system. From any campaign report you can drill-down into clicks tracked to see a list of who clicked and what was clicked. Included in this view is a time stamp. You can export this information and manipulate it in Excel.
Additionally, there is a report available for campaigns or report groups that will simply list the timestamp of click activity for a selected campaign (or report group) without any of the other data. Follow the steps below to access this report:
1. Go to the Analytics dashboard.
2. Click "Campaigns" from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Scroll to find "Mailing Summary: Cumulative sends, Opens and Clickthroughs"
4. Click the "View Report" button to open it.
5. A pop-up will display. First, choose the report layout. Seen below, the table view has been selected. The table view will provide a listing of data, as opposed to a chart.
6. Also in the pop-up, choose the mailing(s) or report group(s) to view. To select, click on the mailing(s) in the left column and use the right arrow button to move it to the right column.
7. Click the "Ok' button.
8. Optionally export the report. Click the down-arrow on the "Chart Options" button. Click on "Export to CSV".
Article is closed for comments.