There may be times that you want to hide specific cells of your email design for desktop users. Perhaps you have a special offer for mobile users, or want to promote a new mobile app. You can easily do this within the drag-and-drop editor.
- Open your email template or campaign.
- Navigate to the Design step if needed.
- Choose the cell in question.
- Choose "Cell Style" on the right-hand side.
- Check the box "Hide cell for desktop design".
- Hiding a cell for desktop will hide that cell when you enter into the Preview step of your template or campaign workflow.
- Functionality is also available to hide cell for mobile users too! See this related article.
- Functionality of this feature may be lost in email threads where the original email was replied to or forwarded.
Article is closed for comments.