While our partnership with Zapier has provided options to share data between Delivra and the other applications customers use for several years, we understand that it can be challenging to set up. You have to use Zapier’s website, know which apps connect to Delivra, and know which triggers and actions to configure to make it all work.
In an effort to make this entire process easier, we embedded the workflow to setup Zaps inside Delivra.
Not only have we created an in-app experience, we have also eliminated any guesswork by listing all of the available Zapier/Delivra connections on our refreshed Integrations page and have included Zap templates for popular apps.
Zap capabilities include the use of custom tables in certain situations. For instance, customers setting up Zaps for meeting apps like Zoom, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, etc., a standard meeting table will be created automatically if one does not already exist in the account. Similarly, customers setting up Zaps to connect commerce apps like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc., a standard commerce table will be created automatically if one does not already exist in the account.
- Our Zapier integration is available to all licenses however a separate Zapier account is required.
- Customers are welcome to use the Zapier interface to create and manage their Zaps. You are not required to use the embedded Delivra experience to set up Zaps.
- Learn how you can use Zapier + Delivra together.
- For apps that don’t have Zap templates, customers will see an option to create a custom zap, which will direct them to their Zapier account.
- See this requirements article regarding the Zapier/Delivra integration.
- See this article for information about Zapier's pricing.
- See this article for an overview of the Delivra/Zapier integration.
Article is closed for comments.