In automation, the Export CSV step allows a file to be emailed to a specified recipient that includes a CSV of contacts that reached that step in the workflow. Follow the steps below to verify that the email is being sent appropriately.
1. Navigate to the Analytics dashboard.
2. Select "Campaigns" from the left menu.
3. Find the "Outgoing Mail Queue" report.
4. Click on the "View Report" button to open it.
5. Click on the "Report Options" button in the top-right of the page.
6. In the pop-up, open the "Type" drop-down.
7. Select "Any". Then click the "Ok" button.
8. Enter the keyword "export" in the search box. Hit enter on your keyboard or click the magnifying glass icon to run a search.
9. The mailing name for export CSV steps is "Drip Campaign Csv Export".
10. Hover over a listed mailing and click the "View" button seen on the right.
11. Use the tabs on the left to review information about the recipients, mail log, etc.