This article provides information about the features available on a professional software license. Click each link below to learn more.
Basic license features, plus:
- Advanced Trigger Scheduling Options - Additional scheduling options to determine trigger sending by days of the week and hours of the day.
- Automatic A/B Test Winner Selection - System control to auto-send a campaign determined to be the winner from an A/B test sent.
- Conditional Subject Line (see also Dynamic Subject Line) - Utilize data and category information to change display of Subject line to the recipient.
- Content Locking - Create templates with locked components to maintain brand identity.
- Dynamic Content (see also Who Sees This or Conditional Content) - Utilize data and category information to change display of content to the recipient.
- Custom tables (1 to 1 relationship) - Extend data storage for contacts.
- Custom domains (CNAME) - Brand URLs used to track clicks and host assets.
- Drip Campaigns (see also Automation) - Build automated email workflows.
- Form Triggers - Allows forms to have triggers setup to determine when form is seen on webpage.
- HTML Snippets (see also Snippets) - Reusable drag-and-drop design section to drop into email templates and/or campaigns.
- Landing Page Templates - Save your own template designs for landing pages created in your account.
- Landing Page Personalization - Utilize merge tags in your landing pages.
- Lead Alerts - Setup real time notifications about contacts in an automation.
- Split Test Mailings (see also A/B Test) - Enables the ability to send A/B tests from the system.
- Triggered Mailings - Enables the ability to send triggered emails from the system.
- RSS Content - Connect your RSS feed to pull content into campaigns.
- Segment Snippets - Save reusable single clauses for easy access when creating segments.
- Split Automation - A/B split the path of an automation workflow.
- Split Segmentation - Enables ability to split segment criteria into equal groups.
- Team Collaboration (see also Client Approval Process) - Enables a group testing method.