This article provides information about the features available on an enterprise software license. Click each link below to learn more.
- Advanced Engagement Scoring - (B2C) Identify and prioritize which contacts to follow-up with by defining a comprehensive scoring system that will automatically increase or decrease a contact’s score based on action or inaction over a specific period of time.
- Custom Footers - Design a footer to replace the default.
- Custom Report Builder - Build custom criteria to report on for campaigns and contacts.
- Custom Tables (1 to many relationship) - Setup data relationships where one record in a table can be associated with one or more records in another table.
- Event-Based Automation - Set up automation based on conditions being met, like changes in data or joins to a category, to start contacts through an automation.
- Google Analytics Campaign tracking - Connect your Google Analytics commerce data.
- (Forms) Domain Management - Handle identified form visitors in customized ways.
- (Forms) Conditional Display - Display additional, related form fields based on previous selections.
- (Forms) Progressive Profiling - Gradually collect information over a period of time from form visitors.
- Landing Page Dynamic Content - Utilize Who Sees This (dynamic content) in your landing page.
- Lead Scoring (Basic) - (B2B) Identify and prioritize which contacts to follow-up with by defining a comprehensive scoring system that will automatically increase or decrease a contact’s score based on action or inaction over a specific period of time.
- Schedule Standard Reports - Schedule configured reports to be emailed at a regular cadence.
- Send Rate Limiting - Control how quickly an email is sent for up to 24 hours.
- Time Zone Sending - Send email based on the time zone of the recipient.
- Send Time Optimization - Send email based on a time determined to be optimal for the recipient to interact.