This article provides information about the features available on a basic software license. Click each link below to learn more.
Basic License Features
- API Access - Enables administrator access to account.
- Drip Campaigns (Basic) (see also Automation) - Build basic automated email workflows.
- Bar Coding - Include a bar code block in your drag-and-drop design.
- Brand Styles - Save hosted brand fonts and colors to your account that will be accessible in drag-and-drop editors.
- Clickstream/Purchase Tracking - Enables tracking integration to collect page view data from subscribers who visit your website from a received email.
- CRM Basic Features - Enables our basic CRM platform in Contacts and Sales dashboards.
- Engagement Segmentation - Utilize historical engagement index in your segments.
- Geographic Segmentation - Create segments based on the radius of a zip code.
- PDF Export - Enables ability to export reports to the PDF format.
- Landing Pages (Basic) - Create a simple landing page with our drag-and-drop editor.
- Recipient Device Tracking - Display device information collected from openers of your emails in sent campaign reports.
- Campaign Reporting by Report Group - A report feature that allows the grouping of more than one email sent to view the overarching statistics of campaigns sent.
- Subscriber & Delivery Reports - Determines whether a weekly report will be sent to configured administrators for subscribers and delivery of campaigns.
- Suppression Lists - Upload a list of emails to suppress from receiving campaigns.
- Webhooks - Pull information from your account and sent it to another application real-time.