If you have not yet created your landing page, visit this article to complete that process.
Once your landing page is designed, you can save it as a template to use again in the future in a few simple steps.
- Navigate to Assets and click "Landing pages" from the menu on the left.
- Locate the landing page file to be saved as a template and hover over it to see the Edit button.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Edit button.
- Select "Save As Template" from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up provide a name for the template, choose the Destination Account (if applicable), and choose a storage folder in the Landing Page library (if applicable).
- Then, click the "Ok" button.
The next time you start a new landing page design, you will see your template file available under the Custom Templates view.
- The landing page file is not required to be in the Published status to save it as a template. However, any landing page that is intended to be used as a link in an email or assigned to the submit button of a form must be in the Published status.
- Customers with template repository accounts can save landing page templates to the template account so it will be available to all accounts. Change the "Destination Account" selection to "Template Account":
- Landing pages are available at all licenses however some functionality will vary depending on your license. Saving landing page templates is available at the Professional license or above.