If you have not yet created your landing page, visit this article to complete that process.
Once your landing page is designed, you can save it as a template to use again in the future in a few simple steps.
- Navigate to Assets and click "Landing pages" from the menu on the left.
- Locate the landing page file to be saved as a template and hover over it to see the Edit button.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Edit button.
- Select "Save As Template" from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up provide a name for the template, choose the Destination Account (if applicable), and choose a storage folder in the Landing Page library (if applicable).
- Then, click the "Ok" button.
The next time you start a new landing page design, you will see your template file available under the Custom Templates view.
- The landing page file is not required to be in the Published status to save it as a template. However, any landing page that is intended to be used as a link in an email or assigned to the submit button of a form must be in the Published status.
- Customers with template repository accounts can save landing page templates to the template account so it will be available to all accounts. Change the "Destination Account" selection to "Template Account":
- Landing pages are available at all licenses however some functionality will vary depending on your license. Saving landing page templates is available at the Professional license or above.
Article is closed for comments.