Lead Scoring can be used at the campaign level to score click activity of specific URLs in a sent campaign. Follow the steps below to set up scoring for your campaigns.
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard.
- Open your draft or scheduled campaign and navigate to Step 6, Schedule.
- Locate the Lead Score section. Click the arrow to open it.
- Click the "Assign additional score" button.
- Open the "Select Action" drop-down. Click on "Clicked" in the menu.
- Open the "Any URL" drop-down that appeared after you chose the action in the previous step.
- Click on desired URL to select it.
- Assign a score to the action of clicking the selected URL.
- Optionally, assign a timeframe for the action to be completed to receive points. For instance, "within 3 days".
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about Lead Scoring & other Delivra features.
- You may also consider setting up scoring for clicks on specific URLs that are commonly used in your campaigns. You can do this in Contacts > Configuration > Lead Scoring. Scroll to the Actions Setup section. Click the "Assign additional score" button. From the "Select Action" drop-down, choose "Clicked Any URLs". Type a URL into the textbox provided and click the + icon to add the URL. Repeat as needed.
This option is helpful when tracking click activity from emails that are considered high-value. For instance, listing all of your pages that include information about requesting a product demo.
- URLs set up with scoring will score uniquely. This means that if the same person visits a URL more than one, they will only receive the configured points once.