This articles outlines the new features, functionality and enhancements included in our October product release. Updates include the following topics and are available as of Nov 1:
- Analytics redesign
- CRM updates
- Campaign settings
- Features by license
Finding the data that is most important to you and your teams is now more easily accessible. New report Views allow you to set up subsets of data that are meaningful to you and your business. For example, you may want to create a View for all of your marketing emails in the last month and another to see how your triggered mailings are performing for the year.
Use the "Viewing" section to define criteria and then click the "Apply Filters" button:
Additionally, save the filter as a view by clicking the "+" button under the Viewing section to easily return to that view in the future. Views may also be shared with other users and/or other accounts.
Custom Views are applicable to these reports: Tracking Statistics, Delivery Statistics, All Outgoing Mailings By Date, Mailing Compare, Automation Campaign Tracking, and Automation Performance.
Easily import a CSV file to add new companies or update existing company records in your account. Upon import determine if a Sales Rep should be assigned and a note be added to the records.
Please note that Company names are not unique. If an import to update existing records is needed, you will need to include the unique Company ID field.
We made it easier to update changes to campaign settings across your campaigns and email templates. When changes are made to a Footer or a Sender Address, a new option is available to apply those updates to unsent campaigns and templates.
Updates to features by license
1. Automation available to all licenses, with varying functionality based on license.
2. Basic Lead Scoring capabilities available at the Enterprise license.
3. Basic CRM available to all licenses.
5. Lead Alerts available to Professional license and above.
6. Custom 1:1 tables available at the Professional license. Advanced table functionality at Enterprise or above.
7. API access available to all licenses.
8. Brand Styles available to all licenses.