If you are using integrations that track purchases, like our Clickstream integration, you will see purchase data tracked with the campaigns you send. The purchase rate is calculated by number of purchases divided by successfully sent emails.
Articles in this section
- Are forms views tracked even if the visitor does not submit the form?
- Can I add a contact to a sent campaign?
- Can I export statistics for all campaigns in a Report Group?
- Can I find delivery and tracking reports for weekly insight mailings sent from my account?
- Can I get automatic email campaign tracking reports sent to me?
- Can I see individual campaign reporting even if my campaign is part of a report group or automation?
- Definitions of common statistics found in the Account Overview Report
- Definitions of common statistics reported in Tracking Statistics
- How are best and worst days for email marketing identified?
- How are opens tracked?