Administrators have the ability to hide demographic fields in the system. This can be helpful if there are fields that are not in use and you want to hide them so that segments cannot be created with the field(s), the field(s) cannot be merged into campaigns, the field(s) cannot be used in forms, etc.
Follow the steps below to hide demographic fields in your account.
- Navigate to your Contacts dashboard.
- Click "Configuration" on from the left-side menu.
- Then click the "Configure Fields" tile.
- Locate and edit the field you wish to hide.
- Locate the checkbox to "Hide Field" and mark it.
- Click "Save".
- A field that is hidden will only be hidden from account administrators, meaning that hidden fields will be visible to site administrators.
- A field that has been hidden will still be seen in the Configure Fields listing.
- Not all fields can be hidden. If no checkbox is available to hide the field, that field cannot be hidden. Or, review the list of fields and note those that are set to "Always" shown:
Article is closed for comments.