Follow the steps below to add fields to your subscribe or preference center that will submit data to fields in a custom table(s).
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard. Locate and click "Forms" from the left-hand menu.
- Click "Create Form" to start a new build, or locate and edit an existing form in your library.
- Add a new layout row to the form. Once added, you will need to assign it as a Field. Locate Fields on the right in the drag-and-drop form designer. Notice a new drop-down menu to display Email vs Custom Table fields. Choose "Custom Tables".
- Another drop-down will display to choose the table (multiple tables may be in use). Choose the appropriate table.
- Drag-and-drop the field(s) to the new layout row(s) on the left.
- Supported table relationship for forms is 1:1 currently.
- This functionality is available for tables that were custom created in the UI, they are not available to tables that were created using a standard table template.
- This functionality is not available for tables that are used in integrations with Salesforce, Eventbrite, or custom integration tables.
- Data collected in a custom table from a subscribe form can be sent back to your CRM via API. See our API Guide for endpoint information.
Article is closed for comments.