A picklist is a list of data values saved to a demographic field. Creating a picklist for demographic fields allows you to ensure data integrity. If ever an import is made with non-matching values, you will be notified to correct the data. Follow the steps below to create a picklist for a data field in your custom table.
- Click on 'Contacts' in the top navigation.
- Click on 'Configuration' on the left of your screen.
- Click on 'Custom Tables' tile.
- Hover over listed table name and click 'Edit' on the right.
- Hover over your demographic field and click 'Edit'. This will open the Edit Field page.
- Locate the desired field from the listing. Hover over and click 'Edit'.
- You will see the 'Picklist Options' section on the right side. Manually add in as many values as you would like into the list by clicking the 'Add' button, or import a list of values.
- Click 'Save' when done.
If you are not using a custom table, please see these instructions to create a picklist for a field in the standard contact table.
1. See this help article to learn more about what a picklist is in your account.
Article is closed for comments.