You may want to link to a landing page in a campaign for various reasons, like providing a promised gated content piece like a whitepaper or study. You can create a personalized, brand-friendly experience using our landing page functionality. This article covers the steps to link a landing page to a button in your email design.
- Navigate to your campaign or the email template that needs a link to a landing page.
- Select your button to edit it. On the right, click "Edit Link".
- In the pop-up, click to open the "Hyperlink Type" menu. Scroll down to locate and choose "Landing Page Form".
- Choose the landing page you want to link in the "Form Name" drop down. Optionally change the color for the text link, add a ToolTip and/or Link Reporting Name.
- Click "Insert".
- Landing page features vary upon license. If you have questions please contact Support or your Client Success Manager for assistance.
- Only landing pages in the Publish status are available to link in email templates, campaigns, snippets, and forms.
To learn more about creating a landing page, please visit this article.