Yes, you can design and upload your own HTML files to the Landing Page library and link to them through campaigns and subscribe forms.
- Navigate to Assets dashboard. Locate and click "Landing Pages" from the left menu.
- From the Landing Page library, click the "Create Landing Page" button at the top-right to begin.
- (Step 1) Provide a name and description for your new Landing page. Click "Save and Next".
- (Step 2) Choose to start your new Landing Page from blank, upload your own HTML code, or choose a template. Choose "Start from Upload".
- Click "Browse" to find the HTML file on your computer. Then click the "ok" button.
- Your code will be dropped into a special "Code" block in our drag-and-drop editor. Note: The raw code is available to edit while in the drag-and-drop editor, but none of the drag-and-drop tools will be available for that section.
- Click into the Design tab of the drag-and-drop editor to add more elements to the landing page design as needed.
- Click the "Save and Next" button to Preview your landing page. Click "Exit" when done.
- If you plan to create a link to this landing page in a form, email template, campaign, or snippet, you will need to change the file status to "Publish". Find this when hovering over the file in the landing page library under the Edit menu.
- Please note that when uploading HTML files the HTML code will be added to a special "Code" section in the drag-and-drop editor. Drag-and-drop tools will not be available for editing the upload HTML section.
- To make changes to your published landing page return to your landing page library, hover over the file name, and click "Edit". Proceed with changes as needed in drag-and-drop editor. Click "Save" and then "Exit". Notice the status of the file is "Updating". You will need to republish the file for changes to be reflected in form, snippet, campaign, and email template links.
- If you need to make changes to the "Code" section of a published landing page you have a few options: a) edit the HTML code directly in our editor or b) copy & paste new HTML code into the existing section or c) click the "Restart Design" button to upload a new HTML file. This option will restart the entire design of the file.
Article is closed for comments.