Use our Dynamic Subject line feature to display a Subject line customized based on the category the subscriber is a member of inside your account.
1. Identify (and create, if needed) the categories you are going to utilize for dynamic Subject lines. Example: Create a category for your volunteer workers and display a Subject line specific to them in an email about an upcoming event.
2. Populate your contacts with appropriate category(ies) that will be used. Example: Import a CSV file of email addresses to populate the volunteer category.
1. Create a new campaign or edit an existing draft campaign.
2. In step 1, click the "Make Conditional" button next to the Subject Line text box:
3. Set a Default Subject line. This ensures any contact that does not meet the dynamic conditions setup will see a Subject line.
4. In the "Or display" box, build conditional statements. Select your category, operator and value. In the insert field drop-down locate the "Categories" section and click "Category Membership" to identify the category.
1. Be sure to test. Run test campaigns to contacts that have matching criteria for the category statements of the Subject line(s).
2. Additionally, you can preview how the Subject line displays using specific email addresses in Step 4 (Preview)of the Create a Campaign Workflow:
Article is closed for comments.