You will find reporting for all campaigns, whether individual or part of Automation, in the Analytics dashboard. Below we will discuss the new Automation dashboard found in Analytics.
Where is Automation specific reporting?
Navigate to your Automation dashboard. On the left menu, click "Automation".
What reporting is available?
This report provides various metrics for an automation including recipient engagement, delivery summary, and subscriber summary:
- Easily compare mailings to review opens, clickthroughs, and overall engagement score for each communication.
- Review a snapshot of the Delivery Summary statistics to compare the number of mailings opened and not opened.
- Review the Subscriber Summary to understand how many recipients are in the automation, and how many completed it.
This report provides a view of the activity occurring in your automations, along with which contacts are engaging.
- A message was received or bounced.
- An engagement activity occurred (opened, clicked, unsubscribed).
Automation Campaign Tracking
This report provides a view of performance and engagement statistics for each campaign within your automations. You can select up to 5 automations to view in this report.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about Automation & other Delivra features.
Article is closed for comments.