In this article we've outlined all of the new features and updates included in our October product release. Enhancements include: Campaigns drag-and-drop editor, reporting for Automations, Form updates, and CRM improvements.
Our Create a Campaign workflow has been updated to provide you with more flexibility in your design process. This release includes usability improvements to simplify your design experience.
- Expand the Text Editor to utilize the full screen when designing an email.
- Preview and Test your content while in the Design step, before choosing your contacts. (Available in the Campaigns editor only.)
We’ve added the usability improvements and additional ways to target your contacts.
- You can evaluate a date field and perform an action ‘n’ days before or after the current date.
- We streamlined the selections in the Opened Email and Clicked On Link actions to make them easier to set up.
Analytics for Automation
We’ve added a new report to provide insight into how your automations are performing. (Navigate to Analytics, then click 'Automations' from left menu.)
Provides various metrics for an automation including recipient engagement, delivery summary, and subscriber summary:
- Easily compare mailings to review opens, clickthroughs, and overall engagement score for each communication.
- Review a snapshot of the Delivery Summary statistics to compare the number of mailings opened and not opened.
- Review the Subscriber Summary to understand how many recipients are in the automation, and how many completed it.
Provides a view of the activity occurring in your automations, along with which contacts are engaging. You can now view when:
- A message was received or bounced
- An engagement activity occurred (opened, clicked, unsubscribed)
We’ve added some lead management features to simplify your sales experience.
Provides a view of all leads that need to be followed up on. The sales team can easily:
- Promote a lead to a deal
- Disqualify a lead
- Edit a lead to add more information, including notes and tasks
- Add a new lead.
You can now add leads to the Leads Dashboard when a form is submitted. This feature will help prioritize leads when the Call To Action demonstrates interest or intent to purchase. Navigate to INFO from the form designer. Scroll to locate 'hidden fields' and checkmark 'create lead'.
The following list includes minor improvements that were released since the last major product update.
- Forms - released 10/5/2020
Submit buttons include a new On Submit option, where you can choose to redirect to an external URL or design a Thank You page.
- Automation - released 10/8/2020
You can now choose a ‘draft’ automation in the Exit step, allowing you to design and test multiple automations before scheduling them to run.
- Zapier - released 10/12/2020
You can use the following features to improve your data integration experience between other applications and Delivra.
- Forms - released 10/12/2020
Subscribe forms designed with an automated Welcome or Confirm Opt-In message will only update the subscriber’s status and send the message if the contact is not already subscribed.
- Import Contacts - released 10/14/2020
A contact’s email address can now be updated when importing contacts via the UI, SFTP or FTP. This feature uses the External System ID (UserID) assigned to the contact record to determine whether or not an email address should be updated.
- Executive Insights - released 10/14/2020
You can now choose which mailing types to include, which will provide more meaningful results for your business.
Release Notes PDF
Download and share today!