This release is designed to improve your experience designing campaigns, provide insightful metrics on your automations, and provide you with more options for capturing and managing leads. Below is a basic outline of improvements available as of Nov 2, 2020.
Campaigns > Email Designer
Includes usability improvements to simplify your design experience. You can::
- Expand the Text Editor to utilize the full screen when designing an email.
- Preview and Test your content while in the Design step, before choosing your contacts.
Analytics > Automation > Automation Performance
Provides various metrics for an automation including recipient engagement, delivery summary, and subscriber summary:
- Easily compare mailings to review opens, clickthroughs, and overall engagement score for each communication.
- Review a snapshot of the Delivery Summary statistics to compare the number of mailings opened and not opened.
- Review the Subscriber Summary to understand how many recipients are in the automation, and how many completed it.
Analytics > Automation > Recent Activity
Provides a view of the activity occurring in your automations, along with which contacts are engaging. You can now view when:
- A message was received or bounced
- An engagement activity occurred (opened, clicked, unsubscribed)
Delivra Basic CRM
Sales > Leads Dashboard
Provides a view of all leads that need to be followed up on. The sales team can easily:
- Promote a lead to a deal
- Disqualify a lead
- Edit a lead to add more information, including notes and tasks
- Add a new lead
Assets > Forms > INFO tab
You can now add leads to the Leads Dashboard when a form is submitted. This feature will help prioritize leads when the Call To Action demonstrates interest or intent to purchase.
Sharable Release Notes
Click here to download PDF version.