Control if contacts should re-enter an Automation using this setting. If set to yes, when a contact meets criteria that starts the Automation they will enter the workflow again.
1. Use toggle to to choose Yes / No.
2. Set number of days.
1. Allow re-entry could be:
- A contact has re-subscribed, send them through a general welcome series again.
- A returning customer makes a purchase and should receive a post-sale rate us / review your experience series.
2. Do not allow re-entry could be:
- An account setup onboarding series where steps may have been completed in the past, like setting up your password.
- A trade-show follow-up series that would be specific to the event.
Contacts that may meet criteria to re-enter before the configured # of days will be skipped. Contacts are not collected and held until the configured # of days.