Below we'll outline the Action and Condition steps that are available in the Automation designer. These Actions and Conditions are located on the right side of the designer page:
- Email: Pull this step over to create or import an email campaign into this step of the workflow.
- Send SMS: Pull this step over to create or import a SMS campaign into the step of the workflow.
- Update Email Field / Update SMS Field: Change or add data in contact record. Example: Someone clicked on a link to a product line? Update a data field to place them in a segment to send more relevant offers in the future.
- Update Category: Similar to update field, use this to or remove a contact from a category.
- Export CSV: Export a CSV of subscribers that made it to a certain point in your workflow. This function is perfect for sales team follow ups or sending to a direct mail printer.
- Pause: Pause is a literal pause between workflow steps. For instance, pause 1 week after a Send Email step then evaluate open activity to split the workflow paths.
- Stop: This function stops the workflow and holds the subscriber at that point. If you would ever like to add on to your workflow in the future you can add elements after the stop, remove the stop, and the workflow will continue.
- Exit: Move contacts in this branch of the workflow to another Automation. For instance, use an Exit step where in-activity has been detected and move them to a re-engagement Automation.
- Lead Alert: Use this to email an internal alert when contacts enter a specific step of the Automation.
- Update Custom Audience: Use this to add to / remove from / or create a new custom audience for Facebook Ads. Requires Facebook business account and connection to your Delivra account.
- Split: Use this to branch the workflow, similar to the way Condition steps branch into Yes / No paths. The Split step will divide the audience into two groups based on user defined percentages.
- Join Paths: Use this to converge two branches of a workflow after a condition evaluation, eliminating the need to build out two paths when the content is the same.
- Evaluate Email Contact: Use this step to evaluate data on the contact record at this point. Based on the data evaluation contacts could split into two branches.
- Evaluate SMS Contact: Similar to above, but specific to SMS contact records.
- Evaluate Category: Similar to evaluate data, use this step to determine if a contact is in or not in a category at this point.
- Opened Email: Use this step to evaluate the open activity of a previous email in the workflow. Based on the activity, contacts cold split into two branches.
- Clicked on Email Link: Similar to opened email, use this step to evaluate click activity of a previous email in the workflow.
- Clicked on SMS Link: Similar to above, but specific to activity from a SMS campaign type.
- Viewed (requires general Clickstream or Anonymous Clickstream integration): Evaluate page view activity of contacts at this point in time.
- Subscribed to SMS: Evaluate if contacts are also subscribed to your SMS program. If so, this can split contacts into two branches and allow you to incorporate use of SMS messaging to those that are subscribed.
- Clicked on SMS Link: Similar to clicked on email link, use this step to evaluate click activity of a previous SMS (that contains links) in the workflow.
- Responded to SMS: Create decision trees in the workflow that can evaluate a response from a contact to a previous SMS campaign.
- Purchased from Clickstream (requires Clickstream integration): Evaluate purchase activity of contacts at this point in time from a previous email or SMS step.
- Duplicate Step: Duplicate a workflow step. This is useful for multiple pauses of the same length or to duplicate an Email or SMS campaign step.
- Remove Step: Either drag the step to the trash can or drag this element to the step to remove.
Automation is available at all license levels however automation features will vary based on your license. For license packaging information please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.