We offer a variety of form styles to meet your needs. You can choose between Classic, Hanging Banner, Floating Box, or Pop-up. A very popular style is a pop-up form. Below we will cover the general steps for building. We recommend you peruse supporting resources for the forms feature before you begin.
- Click Assets
- Click Forms
- Select "Create Form"
- Give your form a name
- Select Form Type as "Subscribe"
- Select Form Style as "Pop-Up"
- Click "Save and Next" button top right
- Select "Start from Blank" or "Start from Template"
a. When selecting to Start From Template, Highlight the template and click Use Template
- Edit form as needed.
- Click "Save and Next" button top right to preview form
- From Preview, click the drop-down menu on the Test button to export the HTML.
The Design tab will show a website backdrop to provide a visual aid on how the form will render on your own website.
Please review this online learning module for more details about creating forms in your account.