Report Groups are available to view in a number of reports found in Analytics. In this article we will walk-through viewing a Report Group in the Tracking Statistics report.
1. Create a Report Group if you have not done so already.
2. Navigate to the Analytics dashboard.
3. Choose 'Campaigns' from left navigation.
4. Hover over 'Tracking Statistics' option and click 'View Report'.
5. Click 'Report Options' button, top right.
6. From the 'Include mailings from Account(s)' drop-down, deselect the checked account name.
7. From the 'Include mailings from report group(s)' drop-down, select desired Report Group by checking box left of the Report Group name.
8. Adjust 'Dates to include' if necessary.
9. Click 'Ok' button to generate statistics for the mailings saved to the Report Group.
10. The individual mailings will display as line item listing.
Learn more about Report Groups.