Report Groups are available to view in a number of reports found in Analytics. In this article we will walk-through viewing a Report Group in the Tracking Statistics report.
- Create a Report Group if you have not done so already.
- Navigate to the Analytics dashboard > choose "Campaigns" from left navigation > hover over "Tracking Statistics" and click "View Report".
- In the "Viewing" section at the top of the page find the filter for "In Report Groups".
- Open the "In Report Groups" drop-down and select one or more Report Groups to view in the report by checking the corresponding box(es). Tip: Use the search box to narrow results by a keyword.
- Click out of the drop-down to roll it closed.
- Additionally utilize other filters in the "Viewing" section, like adjusting the date range if campaigns in the report group are outside of what is configured currently.
- Click the "Apply Filters" button.
Each campaign in the Report Group(s) will be listed individually in the updated view:
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about Report Groups & other Delivra features.
Visit these related help articles for Report Groups: