If you are a site administrator, you can create and manage other site administrators for the account. You can access site administrators in the Settings dashboard. Settings > User Management > Site Administrators.
- Click the Settings cog at the top right of all pages. Choose 'User Management' from the drop-down.
- Click the ‘Site Administrators’ tile.
- Click the 'Create Site Administrator' button in the top-right of page.
- Enter name, email address (required) and determine Settings for drag-and-drop editor. Note: If you use our SMS platform, your administrators need to have a mobile number saved here.
- Click 'Alerts' tab on the left-hand navigation. Check mark boxes to configure any alerts for the new administrator to receive.
- Click 'Sites' tab on the left-hand navigation. Click on applicable site(s) from left, move to right with the arrow.
- Click 'Save' at the top-right.
Upon clicking Save, the new administrator will be sent an email from the system to complete the setup of their password.