Our drag-and-drop editor provides default social network icons & buttons as well as a variety of styling. However, you can easily customize the style of our default social network icons to match your brand. Follow the steps below to customize the style of your social icons. These steps are the same whether you're using the social share or follow icons.
- Open your campaign or email template file in the email editor.
- Click on your designated social share/follow content block to edit, or drag the social share/follow content type from the left and drop it in your canvas.
- The social share/follow editor will appear on the right-hand side.
- Each social network can be configured independently in the "Social Platforms" section of the editor, and each has a "Icon Style" drop-down menu.
- Click open the menu to choose your desired style that icon to upload your own image.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.