When utilizing Cell Groups in your design, you can choose to make the Cell Group responsive. When a Cell Group is specified to be responsive, it means that it will adapt to the receiving reading environment. In most cases, it means the cells will stack instead of shrink to fit. See example below:
1. Open your email template or campaign in the drag-and-drop editor
2. Insert row and assign as Cell Group
3. Click on Cell Group to edit
4. Locate and click "Change Cell Group Layout" (right)
5. Choose dimensions for Cell Group and click to select desired grouping from results
6. Click "Customize" button
7. Click "Responsive" button
8. Click "Ok"
Though we provide the tools in our application to display a Cell Group as responsive, it does not guarantee all email clients will honor it.