Cell Group customization allows our customers to create custom vertical columns in addition to creating custom rows. Also, specify if a Cell Group should be responsive when displayed on a mobile
1. Open your email template or campaign in the drag-and-drop editor
2. Insert row and assign as Cell Group
3. Click on Cell Group to edit
4. Locate and click "Change Cell Group Layout" (right)
5. Choose dimensions for Cell Group and click to select desired grouping from results
6. Click "Customize" button
7. Click dividers between each cell vertically to create a column
8. Click "Ok"
What is the difference between responsive and non-responsive Cell Groups?
When a Cell Group is specified to be responsive, it means that it will adapt to the receiving reading environment. In most cases, it means the cells will stack instead of shrink to fit. See example image below: