Google Analytics can track activities of your sent campaigns by use of tags that are appended to URLs. Delivra offers a default solution, however, you may prefer to use your own "utm" tags.
Turn off Delivra's Google Analytics tracking tag integration-
1. Go to Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings
2. Click the Settings tab (left)
3. Locate "Add Google Analytics tracking tags" and un-check the box
Add your own tracking tags-
1. Navigate to your email template or campaign and open it.
2. Edit any hyperlink whether text, image, or button
3. Append your "utm" tags to the end of the URL:
http://www.google.com, becomes http:www.google.com?&utm_source=nl_h5&utm_medium=br_shs&utm_campaign=20200201_cap_brnd_ser&utm_content=pro_product_mpl_cxd&utm_term=KittenEBlast
4. Repeat for all hyperlinks