Utilize Executive and Strategic Insight reports to review the performance of your marketing program, compare campaign and subscriber metrics over time.
Navigate to your Analytics dashboard and click 'Customer Overview' from the left menu to begin. In the below example we will build a Strategic Insights report to compare Subscriber Activity for Helds, Joins, Unsubscribes for the last two years.
1. Click on Strategic Insights from your Customer Overview dashboard.
2. Choose graph(s) or chart(s) from the 'Insights to include' drop-down. In this example, choose 'Subscriber Activity - Helds', 'Subscriber Activity - Joins', and 'Subscriber Activity - Unsubscribes'. Multiple graphs and charts can be configured at one time, check all that apply.
3. Choose account(s) from the 'Include activity from' drop-down
4. Choose cycle range to compare from the 'Cycle Range' drop-down (Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly, Customize). In this example, choose 'Yearly'.
5. Choose how many cycles to include from the 'Cycles' drop-down. In this example, choose '2'.
6. Click 'Ok' button to generate and save to dashboard.
- Executive and Strategic Insight reports are available to all Site administrators. Also available to any Account administrators who have the 'Customer Overview Reports' permission set.
- Configured graphs and charts will be saved to your Strategic Insights dashboard.
- Hover over graph or chart for additional options: arrange widget, view data set used to generate widget, trash widget.
- Cycles are available for comparison insights like Total Number of Joins, Open Rate, CT Rare, etc. The cycle is a Year over year for that specific date range. So for example, if you choose open rate for Jan 2021 and then select 3 cycles it will give you the open rate for Jan 2021, Jan 2020 and Jan 2019.