It's important to check the recipient count before you send your campaign. In the create-a-campaign workflow, you can get an estimated count of the recipients who will receive the campaign based on the segment(s) selected for the campaign. In the image below an example of this estimated count is represented on the right of the page:
1. Open your draft campaign or create a new campaign if needed.
2. Select the segment(s) or category(ies) if needed.
3. Continue through workflow to Step 6: Schedule.
4. Recipient count will be seen on right of page.
1. The displayed count is an estimate. Duplicate email records found across multiple segments selected for the campaign have not been removed.
2. Max recipients per mailing references an account setting that limits how many contacts can be sent to per campaign.
3. Remaining recipients per mailing references the Max recipients per mailing described above. Remaining recipients does not indicate how many Contact records exist in the account.