In order to utilize an email template from your library in a new campaign, the template file must be saved as the complete status in Assets. Follow the simple steps below to update your templates to the complete status.
- Navigate to Assets > Email Templates.
- Hover over the draft template you want to change status of on the Email Templates page.
- Select 'Complete' from the drop-down menu that appears to the right.
- Name your Complete template. (You can use the same name as the Draft Template.)
- Now your template is available for selection when creating a campaign. Navigate to the Campaigns Dashboard to start creating your campaign.
An email template must be tested at least once before it can be completed. You will see this yellow triangle icon if your draft template has not been tested. The Complete option in the drop down menu will not appear until the template has been tested.