A "snippet" is a reusable design section that can be pulled into an email template or campaign. You will find the Snippet feature in your Assets dashboard. There you can build a library of these reusable sections. Once your Snippet has been designed and saved as the complete status, simply drag-and-drop it into your email template or campaign.
1. Open your email template or campaign and enter into the Design step.
2. Locate the Snippet icon and drag-and-drop it to the left where you wish to insert the Snippet.
3. Click on the new row inserted for the Snippet.
4. On the right, determine if the Snippet should be a copy (editable in template or campaign) or a reference (not editable in template or campaign).
5. Then click 'Select Snippet' button.
6. Choose desired Snippet by clicking the name on the left.
7. Click 'Ok'.
1. When inserting a Snippet, you have two options: Copy and Reference. Copy means that the inserted Snippet will be available to edit in the email or template on-demand. Reference means that the inserted Snippet will reference the original file in the Snippet library, and cannot be edited at that time.
2. Snippets that are inserted as reference can be edited from the Snippet library. Changes to the completed status Snippet (and saved with the same file name that overwrites the original) will be reflected in any email templates or campaigns (pre-send) automatically.