Once your Snippet has been designed and completed, simply drag-and-drop it into your email template or campaign.
1. Open your email template file or enter into the Design step of your campaign.
2. Locate the Snippet icon and drag-and-drop it to the left where you wish to insert the Snippet.
3. Click on the new row inserted for the Snippet.
4. On the right, determine if the Snippet should be a copy (editable) or a reference (not editable).
5. Then click 'Select Snippet' button.
6. Choose desired Snippet by clicking the name on the left.
7. Click 'Ok'.
1. When inserting a Snippet, you have two options: Copy and Reference. Copy means that the inserted Snippet will be available to edit in the email or template on-demand. Reference means that the inserted Snippet will reference the original file in the Snippet library, and cannot be edited at that time.
2. Snippets that are inserted as reference can be edited from the Snippet library. Changes to the completed status Snippet will be reflected in any email templates or campaigns (pre-send) automatically.