You'll find the Snippet feature in the Assets dashboard of your account. Navigate to Assets, then click 'Snippets' from the left navigation.
Create a snippet in the Snippet editor
- Click the 'Create Snippet' button, top right.
- Give the Snippet a recognizable name, then click Save and Next.
- Choose how to start the design: Blank, Paste HTML, Upload HTML, Template.
- Proceed in designing the Snippet, then Save and Exit. Your new Snippet will be saved to the library in your account.
- Hover over new Snippet in the library and locate the Edit drop-down menu. Select 'Complete'.
Save a snippet from your email template or campaign design
Easily save a row from your email design as a snippet on-demand. Hover over a single layout row and click on the "Save Row as Snippet" quick-action icon, seen below.
A pop-up will present to provide the new snippet a name. Done!
Snippets must be in the complete status to insert them into an email template or campaign. If you used the quick-action icon to create a snippet from your template or campaign, be sure to go to your snippet library to update the status to complete in order to use it again in the future.