You'll find the Snippet feature in the Assets dashboard of your account. Navigate to Assets, then click 'Snippets' from the left navigation.
Create a snippet in the Snippet editor
- Click the 'Create Snippet' button, top right.
- Give the Snippet a recognizable name, then click Save and Next.
- Choose how to start the design: Blank, Paste HTML, Upload HTML, Template.
- Proceed in designing the Snippet, then Save and Exit. Your new Snippet will be saved to the library in your account.
- Hover over new Snippet in the library and locate the Edit drop-down menu. Select 'Complete'.
Save a snippet from your email template or campaign design
Easily save a row from your email design as a snippet on-demand. Hover over a single layout row and click on the "Save Row as Snippet" quick-action icon, seen below.
A pop-up will present to provide the new snippet a name. Done!
Snippets must be in the complete status to insert them into an email template or campaign. If you used the quick-action icon to create a snippet from your template or campaign, be sure to go to your snippet library to update the status to complete in order to use it again in the future.
Article is closed for comments.