With our customer template repository feature, creating Snippet files to be shared between accounts is accomplished with a few simple steps. When snippets are published to child accounts, your users can easily select snippets to pull into their email templates and campaigns.
- Open an email template file or a campaign in the drag-and-drop editor.
- Navigate to the Design step, 2.
- On the right side of the page, under the Design tab, pull a Snippet block to the left and drop it in the design. This will add a new row to the design.
- Click on the new row added. On the right you will now see "Snippet Details".
- Click the "Select Snippet" button.
- In the pop-up click on the folder "Templates Account". This will list available snippet files that are saved in the repository account.
- Hover over a listed snippet to expose the "Use" button and click it.
- The ability to save email templates and snippets to a repository account (template account) is accessible to Site level administrators only.
- Customer template repository accounts are available depending on your license. Contact your Client Success Manager for more information.