Template accounts are ideal for organizations that manage multiple accounts where users need access to the same branded assets. As a Delivra account administrator, you have access to shared email templates, snippets, and media files saved to a template account.
This article outlines the steps to use a snippet file in your email template or campaign that has been saved to a template account.
- Open your email template or campaign in the drag-and-drop editor.
Drag the snippet element into your design canvas from the left. This will create a new row.
- Click on the newly added snippet element to display more options on the right.
- Click "Select Snippet". This will open a pop-up showing all available snippets.
- On the left, click on the "Template Account" folder to show snippets that have been saved to your template account.
- Use the radio button to select the snippet file desired, then click the "Select Snippet" button to insert it into your design.
- The ability to save & manage email templates, snippets, and media files to a template account is available to site level administrators. Any administrator can use assets saved to a template account in their campaigns.
- Template accounts are available depending on your license. Contact your Client Success Manager for more information.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.