A set of permissions for account administrators, called legacy permissions, are being sunset as of January 6, 2020. Account administrator records that have a legacy permission assigned cannot be edited until the permission set is updated to a supported Role. If you do not update administrator records to a supported Role, their access will not change.
Supported Roles as of January 6, 2020 are:
All Access Pass
Editing a record that has a legacy permission will display the following message upon saving:
Before updating the administrator(s) records, first we recommend reviewing the list of legacy roles assigned to get a sense of what access the administrator has to your account. Learn more about Roles here.
1. Navigate to Settings > User Management
2. Click 'Account Administrators'
3. Hover over listed account administrator and click 'Edit'
4. Click 'Permissions' (left menu)
5. Remove the legacy permissions from the Assigned Roles box (right) by selecting the permissions and using the arrow to move them to the left. You can multi-select and move in bulk.
6. Assign a system role from the Available Roles box (left) by selecting the role and using the arrow to move it to the right.
7. Click Save.
If you are unable to access permissions or roles for your administrator record, please contact your Site administrator for your Delivra account. If you are not sure who the Site administrator is for your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.