You may edit files from your email template library at any time in the Assets dashboard.
1. Navigate to Assets > Email Templates (default Assets page)
2. Toggle to the Complete status view.
3. Hover over the template to edit and choose 'Edit' from the drop-down menu to the right.
4. Enter a file name (if you intend to use the overwrite function, enter the same file name).
5. Edit template as needed, move through steps for Design, Preview and Test.
6. Click 'Save and Exit'. Your file will be listed in the draft status. Hover over the file name and use the Edit drop-down to select 'Complete'.
7. Check the box to overwrite existing complete template with same name.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about templates, our drag-and-drop editor & other Delivra features.
Article is closed for comments.