A Report Group is a reporting function that allows you to link several sent emails into one report view to track statistics as a whole. Examples of report groups could include time based sends (all emails sent in October 2022), or all emails sent for an upcoming event (Fall Festival of Lights), or even by type of campaign (all newsletters sent in 2022), etc.
Report Groups allow you to easily determine and report out statistics for a specific marketing effort without manually reviewing and compiling reports for multiple emails.
Analytics > Report Groups
While showing results by Report Group is available on popular reports like Tracking Statistics, you can also view, summarize, and export your Report Group's statistics on a dedicated report.
- Navigate to the Analytics dashboard & choose "Report Groups" from the left-hand navigation pane.
- By default, you will see Report Groups for the specific account you are in. Site administrators will have an option to switch to Site Level Report Groups to see reporting across different accounts.
- Hover over the Report Group you'd like to see metrics for and select "Edit" from the drop-down that appears to the right.
- On the Edit Report Group page, you will see options to add more mailings to the report group if need be as well as a list of all of the existing mailings included in the report group.
- You can customize the metrics included in the view. In the "Select Mailings" drop down, you can select "Choose Fields" to add different reporting fields to the report or remove existing fields.
- At the bottom of the report you will see (by default) averages for all numeric fields. You can use the drop-down to the left to choose between Average, Sum, Maximum Value, and Minimum Value.
- To export this report, choose the "three dot" image at the top-right of the report table and choose "Export All to Excel" from the drop-down.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about Report Groups & other Delivra features.